17 February 2011

Postscript 3: we've gone our separate ways.

In a sense, this is the end of the journey: my Hyosung Rally is gone. Hard as it was, I've sold him, as he's been sitting around since I got back, having only been ridden once.

I hope the new owner appreciates him as much as I did:


I have very mixed feelings. I'm sad to be parted, as we've been through a lot together, but on the other hand, he's only been ridden once since I returned and this was not likely to increase, so he's now going to be out doing what he does best - riding around.

Goodbye, Little One.

This, incidentally, is not the end of this blog - or the story. I've been busy...

5 comments:

  1. Sad, but hopefully he has gone to a good home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, but I'm not convinced. He'll get used, for sure, but I don't think he'll be as well looked after. Having said that, he didn't live under cover for most of his life with me, so there is room for improvement...

    Either way, he's not far away, so I bet I'll see him around a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this opens a new chapter, Cap'n........life and adventures on the LML. :)

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does, Bruce. But I won't be writing about it until I finish the adventures with the Hyosung :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're tempting us with more tales :)

    ReplyDelete