25 December 2010

I leave in under nine hours.

At around 7.45 Australian Central Standard Time (ACST), I shall be departing on my scootering odyssey. In other words, in a little under nine hours.

I think that I'm somewhat organised. My scooter is packed, I don't think I've forgotten anything, and it all fits. And without too many issues. If I were forced to, I could probably pack a little better to achieve more free space, but there's little in my backpack other than supplies.

As long as I remember to empty the kitchen bin, then I'll have pretty much covered everything that I need to do before departure.

I'm writing this post using my netbook and mobile phone as a 3G for connectivity. I thought I'd better test it before departing Adelaide. No issues whatsoever - the wonders of an Android mobile and the Linux distribution Peppermint OS mean that it was completely configuration-free and totally painless. Not sure why I doubted that it would be anything other than perfect....

Time for bed for an early departure!

1 comment:

  1. By the time I post this comment, you will have been on the road a day.
    I hope everything has gone well for you.

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete